On June 9th Italian food magazine Gambero Rosso will present a roundtable dedicated to the future of blogs in general and foodblogs in particular. Gambero Rosso's co-Editor in chief Stefano Bonilli (and author of the blog Papero Giallo) will moderate the event interviewing the following five guests:
- Giuseppe Granieri, author of the book Blog generation
- Professor Gino Roncaglia, who counts the book Il mondo digitale. Introduzione ai nuovi media (The digital world. An introduction to new media) among his works.
- Giulio Perugini, founder and moderator of the forum theatre of dreams
- Mario Tedeschini Lalli, Journalist and author of the blog Giornalismo d'altri.
- And last but I hope not least, yours truly, in audio connection from Germany. I cannot help observing, I'm the only real food blogger in the bunch of serious experts, so I'll have to do my very best to represent the category.
If you're in Rome and would like to attend to the event it is free (and there will even be a little taste of pizza, which is more than what I will get ;-) ), but the number of places limited so just write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a place. The roundtable will take place in Gambero Rosso's food gastronomic "citadel" Città del Gusto starting at 6 PM. "See" you there!