October 2006

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31        

Search Il Forno with Google

My Online Status

Photo Albums


  • « # blogs that cook ? »

  • Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

  • Listed on BlogShares

  • Food & Drink Blog Top Sites
    Directory of Food/drink Blogs
    RankingBlogs.com :: Defining Your Blogs Worth: TopSites:

Blog powered by Typepad

« Sweet kisses | Main | Peer pressure »

November 27, 2003



You can get something called a cookie press, consisting of a metal (or plastic, probably) tube with interchangeable metal plates for the different designs. You turn a wheel to push the dough out. Look up recipes for Spritz; that's what you want....
It still takes a little practice, but you get the hang of it.
(If they're hard to find where you are, try a Scandinavian shop.)


Thanks for the tip, cookie press is an option I did not know of. I don't know how easy it is to find in Gemany as here, as I mentioned, a different press exists, that looks a bit like a meat grinder and is quite expensive. BTW cookies made with thiss press are called Spritzkekse, Spritz cookies! The world is a small place sometimes.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Content for sale

  • Buy content through ScooptWords

    Creative Commons License

Subscribe to Il Forno